Sunday, December 13, 2009

The road taken…

Being born in middle class family doesn’t mean you are destined to be succeeded or failed. However it does mean your life will be better than someone else in this world. That’s what I have learned so far throughout my entire life. I was born at a small clinic in batu pahat on 10th july 1986, the year of tiger according to Chinese calendar. That was the same year my grand dad died. My name was taken after my grand mom name sutirah. Even though I was born in johor, our family stayed in terengganu. I spent most of my early life in this state. Then, when I was in form 4, I started to learn to live independently. I was accepted to study in a boarding school in kelantan. I spent 2 years there until I finished my secondary school. Again I was fortunate to be chosen as 1 of the participant for PLKN (on the 1st first batch for the 1st year). For no reason I continued my life in mciium. Then, iium. There wasn’t much reason why I chose iium at the 1st place and even my current course. The reason that I can give is I love to gain new knowledge which makes me proud of having it and where will I get it isn’t my concern. My life is really simple.

0 comments: