Wednesday, March 31, 2010

perubahan...

Changes that happening to me now…secare sedar mahupun tidak yg sukar untuk ku kawal
1)I don’t feel da pleasure of eating…since dad day…don’t relly know da reason but I can even live for more than 36 hrs without food, just skyjuice wheneva I feel hungry…
2)I like to sleep…sleep make me feel better…everything seem not happening n I feel like im in a new day everytime I wake up
3)I think my memory start to regain their ability…I can memories better now
4)I don’t know in what mood m I now????
5)I mis my family more but I don’t want to return becos im afraid that I will start to eat anyting again n for me it is not good.
6)Im comfortable being alone….doing my own thing…but stil wif my bestie i feel secure…luv u all so much ^_^…don’t know how m I going to keep on my life without your support.
7)N….i don’t feel im belong to selangar of kl…im better in kuantan n kemaman…make my vision clear ….somtimes I mis kemaman…da ikang n all frenz there though most of them r in kl now…wheneva som1 ask where m I from…I cant even respond to those kind of ques…just say my house in kajang…that’s all!

0 comments: